The Bayou Fitness Total Trainer Pro Pilates reformer is remarkably similar to other well-known, celebrity-endorsed resistance trainers, at a more affordable price point. It features oversized rollers for smooth movement, heavy side rails for improved stability, a resistance-boosting power bar, biceps curl bar for added versatility, a Pilates resistance band, toe bar, Pilates shoulder pads, and dual leg cuffs. An ideal way for both men and women to strengthen and tone their bodies while improving flexibility, the device utilizes your own body weight for resistance training, eliminating the need for a room full of heavy weights and helping you achieve a lean, toned physique.
- Fully assembled
- 21 levels of resistance
- 14” x 46” glide board
- 3 & 4 point pulley system
- Maximum user height - 6’ 7”
The Order Confirmation means that we have received your order in our system. As soon as we receive your order we automatically verify that the item is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the card authorization and promptly reach out to you via phone or e-mail.
- Your order will typically ship within 1-5 business days from the order confirmation date. During busy periods this could take up to 5 business days.
- We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
- Most heavy items are shipped via freight and will be delivered within approximately 4-6 business days after leaving the warehouse.
- If you require faster shipping for a product, please contact us. Most of our suppliers offer expedited shipping for their products.
To return an order after it has already shipped:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days of delivery.
- The refund will be processed once the item has been received at the warehouse.
If your package arrives visibly damaged, please follow these exact instructions:
- Note the damage on the delivery bill (also known as a bill of lading). Examples of damage to a box are: rips, holes, crush, dings, etc.
- Note any shortage of items/boxes.
- Take photographs of all sides of the box.
- Immediately send the photos to email@example.com so we can process a claim with the manufacturer.
- Hold onto the damaged package and do not open it until further instructions are provided by either the manufacturer or us.
- Do not throw out the original package - disposing of the package at any point annuls our ability to process refunds and replacements.
- Take photographs of the defective item as well as the package.
- Hold onto the damaged item and do not dispose of it until further instructions are provided by either the manufacturer us.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL AN ITEM BE REFUNDED OR REPLACED IF THE ITEM OR ITS BOX/PACKAGING HAVE BEEN DISCARDED.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us immediately at 347-916-7022 or at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to promptly assist you or answer any concerns.