Featuring dual 200lb weight stacks, the XMark Functional Trainer XM-7626 provides true isolateral-based movements, allowing users a variety of options for muscle targeting and isolation. The user can also customize the trainer to fit their body and movements with 19 unique column adjustments. Included are a triceps rope, short bar, long bar, leg extension leg curl strap, ankle strap, two hand straps and two long strap handles. The user can also perform pull-ups and chin-ups on the split grip pull-up bar. The XMark Functional Trainer is built with 11-gauge 2" x 3" rectangular steel, has skid-resistant feet and a scratch-resistant, baked powder coat finish.
- Easily adjusts for anyone in your household, whether young or old.
- Dual 200 lb. weight stacks, quick adjust pulleys with 19 settings, and easily interchangeable accessories.
- Included in this package: 2 hand straps, 2 long strap handles, a triceps rope, a short and long bar, leg extension leg curl strap and an ankle strap.
- The heavy duty 11-gauge 2" x 3" steel mainframe construction ensure the XM-7626 is solidly built, while the commercial grade pull up rig and pulley system are extremely smooth.
- The XM-7626 provides true isolateral-based movements, allowing users a variety of options for muscle targeting and isolation. Also perform pull-ups and chin-ups on the split grip pull-up bar.
The Order Confirmation means that we have received your order in our system. As soon as we receive your order we automatically verify that the item is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the card authorization and promptly reach out to you via phone or e-mail.
- Your order will typically ship within 1-5 business days from the order confirmation date. During busy periods this could take up to 5 business days.
- We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
- Most heavy items are shipped via freight and will be delivered within approximately 4-6 business days after leaving the warehouse.
- If you require faster shipping for a product, please contact us. Most of our suppliers offer expedited shipping for their products.
To return an order after it has already shipped:
- Contact us at email@example.com within 15 days of delivery.
- The refund will be processed once the item has been received at the warehouse.
If your package arrives visibly damaged, please follow these exact instructions:
- Note the damage on the delivery bill (also known as a bill of lading). Examples of damage to a box are: rips, holes, crush, dings, etc.
- Note any shortage of items/boxes.
- Take photographs of all sides of the box.
- Immediately send the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can process a claim with the manufacturer.
- Hold onto the damaged package and do not open it until further instructions are provided by either the manufacturer or us.
- Do not throw out the original package - disposing of the package at any point annuls our ability to process refunds and replacements.
- Take photographs of the defective item as well as the package.
- Hold onto the damaged item and do not dispose of it until further instructions are provided by either the manufacturer us.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL AN ITEM BE REFUNDED OR REPLACED IF THE ITEM OR ITS BOX/PACKAGING HAVE BEEN DISCARDED.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us immediately at 347-916-7022 or at email@example.com and we will be glad to promptly assist you or answer any concerns.