The XMark VKR Power Tower with Pull-Up Station boasts 14-gauge, 2-inch by 2-inch steel construction. Tough skid resistant feet help protect your floors and a scratch resistant powder coat finish ensures that the equipment will maintain its clean looks over time. The power tower features thick, high-density cushions and large roller pads for long lasting comfort.
The chin-up/pull-up bar works the arms and back, push-ups place focus on your chest, while the vertical knee raise station targets your core and abs. Twin dip handles are ergonomically spaced to help give a great dip workout to strengthen arms and shoulders. Also included is a sit-up station with adjustable padded foot bar for additional abdominal work.
- Multi-Function Power Tower With Vertical Knee Raise, Dip Station, Push-Up station, and Pull-Up Station, and a Sit-Up station
- Rubber grip push up handles and dip handles
- Ergonomically designed hand grips for vertical knee raise
- 5-position adjustable 4" contoured sit-up ankle pads
- 350 lb. user weight capacity
The Order Confirmation means that we have received your order in our system. As soon as we receive your order we automatically verify that the item is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the card authorization and promptly reach out to you via phone or e-mail.
- Your order will typically ship within 1-5 business days from the order confirmation date. During busy periods this could take up to 5 business days.
- We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out.
- Most heavy items are shipped via freight and will be delivered within approximately 4-6 business days after leaving the warehouse.
- If you require faster shipping for a product, please contact us. Most of our suppliers offer expedited shipping for their products.
To return an order after it has already shipped:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days of delivery.
- The refund will be processed once the item has been received at the warehouse.
If your package arrives visibly damaged, please follow these exact instructions:
- Note the damage on the delivery bill (also known as a bill of lading). Examples of damage to a box are: rips, holes, crush, dings, etc.
- Note any shortage of items/boxes.
- Take photographs of all sides of the box.
- Immediately send the photos to email@example.com so we can process a claim with the manufacturer.
- Hold onto the damaged package and do not open it until further instructions are provided by either the manufacturer or us.
- Do not throw out the original package - disposing of the package at any point annuls our ability to process refunds and replacements.
- Take photographs of the defective item as well as the package.
- Hold onto the damaged item and do not dispose of it until further instructions are provided by either the manufacturer us.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL AN ITEM BE REFUNDED OR REPLACED IF THE ITEM OR ITS BOX/PACKAGING HAVE BEEN DISCARDED.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us immediately at 347-916-7022 or at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to promptly assist you or answer any concerns.